Frosted Twin Wall Polycarbonate Sheet (Clear)
- Anti-ultraviolet, Anti-aging: Coating anti-UV resin on the surface of weathering weak triple wall polycarbonate sheet by Co-extrusion process. There are high concentration of anti-UV coating on surface, which could block ultraviolet through and prevent yellowing and extend the lifetime of panel and keep excellent transparency for long time.
- Flame Resistance: Triple wall polycarbonate sheet have excellent flame resistance up to B1 grade by national lab. Selfignition temperature is 630°C. Would not contribute to the spread of fire when burning, No smoke and No poisonous gases. Self-extinguishing Away from the fire.
- Light and Environment Friendly and Unbreakable: The 10mm panel lighter 76% than 3mm tempered glass. Easy and durable for construction.
- Light Transmission: The light transmission of clear triple wall polycarbonate sheet sheet could up to 80%. The transparency will not be bad after be used. The plaque polycarbonate sheet with color could prevent the strongest part of the sun's rays through, so transfer the light into soft.
- Shape Stability: The plaque polycarbonate sheet would remained good impact resistance and rigidity after long time in a complex extreme temperature conditions.
- The Effect of Special Structure: Excellent heat insulation effect with k value =3.1w/m2k (10mm hollow sheet), equivalent to outcome of double layer 16mm thick glass.
|Thickness (mm)||Weight (g/m²)||Width (m/m)||Length (m/m)||Color||K value (k/m2k)||Minimum Bending Radius (mm)|
|4||930 or 1000||900 - 2100||To be customized||Clear, Blue Green, Blue, Gray, Green, Brown, Opal, Diffision White / to be Customized||3.9||700|
|6||1140 or 1250||3.6||1050|
|Frosted Twin Wall Polycarbonate Sheet||Clear||Frosted||TW900S|
- Sunlight top, Skylight, Office partition, Ceiling, Display shelf, Greenhouse, Shower room, Decoration, Billboard, etc.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Payment Terms: T/T
- Minimum Order: 1500 - 2000 Kilograms
- Lead Time: 20 Days
- FOB Port: Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Files Download