Polycarbonate Heat Resistant Sheet
The Effect of Heat Resistant Sheet
1. Special heat insulation prescriptions included in the raw material to ensure best heat insulation effect of all polycarbonate solid sheet.
2. Elegant apperance and transmittance differentiates from regular polycarbonate solid sheet.
3. Maintaing primary properties of the polycarbonate sheet, such as impact-resistant, cold-resistant, heat-resistant and so on.
4. Compared with the polycarbonate solid sheet, the heat insulation is better than 26% or more. Polycarbonate Heat Resistant Sheet is your best choice for outdoor heat insulation usage.
- Anti-ultraviolet, Anti-aging: Coating anti-UV resin on the surface of weathering weak polycarbonate sheet by Co-extrusion process. There are high concentration of anti-UV coating on surface, which could block ultraviolet through and prevent yellowing and extend the lifetime of panel and keep excellent transparency for long time.
- Flame Resistance: Heat resistant plastic sheet have excellent flame resistance up to B1 grade by national lab. Selfignition temperature is 630°C. Would not contribute to the spread of fire when burning, No smoke and No poisonous gases. Self-extinguishing Away from the fire.
- Light and Environment Friendly and Unbreakable: The 3mm panel lighter 52% than 3mm tempered glass. Easy and durable for construction.
- Impact Resistance: The heat resistant plastic sheet with excellent impact resistance from -40°C to +120°C, exposing outside for a long time.
- Light Transmission: The Light transmission of green heat resistant plastic sheet is around 12%. The transparency will not be bad after be used. The polycarbonate Heat Resistant sheet could prevent the strongest part of the sun's rays through, so transfer the light into soft.
- Shape Stability: The polycarbonate sheet would remained good impact resistance and rigidity after long time in a complex extreme temperature conditions.
Product Comparison◎ Best / Ο Good / Δ Standard / ※ For Reference Only
|Item||Polycarbonate Heat Resistant Sheet|
|UV Absorption||◎ About 100%||◎ About 100%|
|Yellowness||Within 5 years Δ8||Within 5 years Δ8|
1. Above mentioned are basis result of 3mm thickness.
2. Color to refer to actual finish product.
3. The Yellowness depends on grade of Anti-UV absorber.
|Thickness (mm)||Width (m/m)||Length (m/m)||Surface||Color|
|3||900 ~ 1830||Customize||Flat / Embossed||As Sample Color / Customize|
The temperature difference and heat insulation co-efficients test report for Heat Resistant Sheet
|Item||Normal Polycarbonate Green Solid Sheet||Polycarbonate Heat Resistant Sheet|
|Time / Temperature||0 min||24.4°C||24.4°C|
|Maximun Temperature (°C)||44.4°C||32.5°C|
|Temperature Difference (°C)||11.9°C|
|Heat Insulation Cofficient (%)||26%|
|Polycarbonate Heat Resistant Sheet||Green||E325Z|
- Outdoor heat insulation usage for elagant appearance.
ISO 9001 and SGS.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Payment Terms: T/T or Irrevocable L/C at sight
- Minimum Order: 3,000 kg
- Lead Time: 20~30 Days
- FOB Port: Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
- Files Download